IDM UltraEdit 220.127.116.11 (x86/x64)
IDM UltraEdit 18.104.22.168 (x86/x64) | 176.6 Mb
IDM UltraEdit is used across a diverse range of industries, from professional writers, researchers and journalists to advanced programmers, database managers and web developers. Scores of individuals use UltraEdit as a powerful replacement for windows notepad and even more use it as a text editor because of its ability to handle multiple documents at once, large file handling, powerful search/find/replace functionality, spell checking versatility and much more.
Replacing Notepad or looking for a powerful text editor? UltraEdit is what you're looking for. UltraEdit is the ideal text, HEX, HTML, PHP, Java, javascr, Perl, and Programmer's editor. It's versatile and easy to use. UltraEdit is specially designed for inputting and editing text and code, UltraEdit supports configurable syntax highlighting and code structuring for most any programming languages.
• Code Folding
• Unicode support
• Disk based text editing and large file handling - supports files in excess of 4GB, minimum RAM used even for multi-megabyte files
• Mulitline find and replace dialogs for all searches (Find, Replace, Find in Files, Replace in Files)
• 100,000 word spell checker, with foreign languages support (American English, British English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish and Swedish)
• Syntax highlighting - configurable, pre-configured for C/C++, VB, HTML, Java, and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex. Multiple wordfiles available for download
• FTP client built in to give access to FTP servers with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save. (32-Bit Only) Includes support for SFTP (SSH2)
• SSH/Telnet window
• Project / workspace support
• Environment Selector - Provides predefined or user-created editing "environments" that remember the state of all of UltraEdit's dockable windows, toolbars and more for user convenience.
• Integrated scring language to automate tasks
• Configurable keyboard mapping
• Column / block mode editing
• Hexadecimal editor allows editing of any binary file, shows binary and ASCII view
• Named templates
• HTML toolbar preconfigured for popular HTML function
UltraEdit supports 64-bit file handling on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (Windows 7 and later).
Home Page -